Class C Motorhomes
Class C motorhomes strike a balance between Class A and Class B.
More craftsmanship and room like Class A, but a smaller, easier-to-drive body like Class B. You can easily spot a Class C motorhome by its raised sleeping area, which extends over the driving portion of the RV. If you need a little more space and amenities than Class B, but not quite as much as Class A, you might find Class C to be just right.
Your RV is available from these Thor Industries subsidiaries:
- Can be safer to drive than Class A motorhomes
- Can tow an additional vehicle
- An affordable alternative to other RV types
- Over-cab sleeping area opens up more living space
- Slide-outs can further expand living space while parked
- Larger models can be difficult to park or drive in small spaces
- Might not offer enough space for full-time RVing
- Reduced ceiling height in the raised, over-cab sleeping area
- Less fuel efficient than Class B motorhomes
- Can require a large storage area when not in use
Class C Motorhome Features
Blending the benefits of Class A and Class B motorhomes, Class C gives you both space and versatility.
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, and pantries
- Over-cab and convertible sleeping options
- Lounging and dining space
- Slide-outs for even more living space when parked
- Interior and exterior entertainment systems
- Restrooms with showers
- Plenty of storage, accessible from inside and outside the RV