- Sleeps 2 - 5
- Length 29' 0" - 48' 0"
- Weight 7077 - 15516 lbs
While technically not an RV, a horse trailer with living quarters satisfies many of the same requirements. You might think of these specialized trailers as a unique kind of toy hauler.
You can find live-aboard horse trailers at all levels of the comfort spectrum. Some provide basic sleeping and bathroom accommodations, while others rival the most luxurious camping trailers complete with full kitchen, multiple TVs and satellite dish, fireplace, air-conditioning, and an on-board generator.
Since horse trailers with living quarters can get quite weighty, the gooseneck/fifth wheel type is the most popular with bumper-pull models a distant second.
Some of the advantages of the live-aboard horse trailer:
- Provides a home-away-from-home for you and your family so you can stay right at an event or show
- Self-contained with bath, sleeping accommodations and kitchen
- Bunk beds available in some models
- Safely transports 1-6 horses
- Tack-room for secure storage
- Popular options include generator, central air-conditioning, patio awning, and hay storage rack
Length: Up to 47 feet