As the demand for more fuel efficiency grows, so too does the demand for lighter RVs.
Lightweight RVs can be towed with smaller vehicles – including light duty trucks, SUVs, crossovers, and even sedans. From the materials used to the shape and aerodynamics, lightweight RVs are designed to keep towing weight down, sometimes reducing it by thousands of pounds. And it’s all without compromising the features that make you feel at home on the road and the durability that can stand up to trip after trip.
Your RV is available from these Thor Industries subsidiaries:
- Easy to tow thanks to light trailer weight
- Can tow with lighter duty trucks and SUVs
- Offers greater fuel efficiency
- Easy to hitch and unhitch
- Affordable option compared to other RV types
- Can feature expandable sections for more living space
- Lighter materials can offer less temperature stability
- Wind and swaying can be issues while towing
- Can offer less storage capacity than other RV types
- Less durable than some other RV types
- Taller models can have clearance issues
- Can require a large space to store
Lightweight RV Features
Lightweight RVs make towing and traveling easy without leaving out the features you love.
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, and pantries
- Multiple sleeping options, including queen-size master beds
- Lounging and dining space that converts into extra sleeping space
- Slide-outs and expandable sections for even more living space when parked
- Interior and exterior entertainment systems
- Restrooms with full showers and luxurious finishes
- Storage accessible from inside and outside the RV