Unlike traditional travel trailers, destination trailers are made to be brought to a campground and parked throughout the season.
Once you’re at your destination, you’ll enjoy more residential comforts than most RV types can offer, including more open, spacious living areas, heavier-weight and luxurious finishes, and more residential-style appliances. Various slide-outs provide even more room, and features like patio doors and large bay windows really make you feel at home in your trailer.
Your RV is available from these Thor Industries subsidiaries:
- Ample living, sleeping, lounging, and dining space inside
- Slide-outs offer even more living space
- High ceilings make the space feel more open
- Features and finishes are truly luxurious and residential-quality
- Ample storage space for long-term living
- Designed to be parked for long periods of time
- Towing requires a large, heavy-duty truck
- Can be difficult to park or drive in small spaces
- Tall models can have clearance issues
- Can cost more than other towable RV types
- Not as aerodynamic and easy to tow as other RV types
- Can require a large storage area when not in use
Destination Trailer Features
While the journey may be one of the best parts of the trip, destination trailers can make you very glad to get to camp and settle in.
- Full kitchens with residential refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, and pantries
- Multiple sleeping options, including private master bedrooms
- Lounging and dining space that converts into extra sleeping space
- Slide-outs for even more living space when parked
- Interior and exterior entertainment systems
- Restrooms with full showers and luxurious finishes
- Plenty of storage, accessible from inside and outside the RV