RUVs are a relatively new addition to the RV world, blending SUV style and versatility with RV living space.
Also referred to as mini-Class A motorhomes, RUVs often feature a curved front windshield and a more rectangular body. RUVs are designed to make everyday trips and excursions far more comfortable. Take them out for a weekend, a sporting event, or a festival, and bring all your favorite modern comforts with you.
Find Your RV Today at:
- Compact and easy to drive
- More interior space than Class B motorhomes
- Curved windshield for better aerodynamics and fuel efficiency
- Can be safer to drive than Class A motorhomes
- Can tow an additional vehicle
- Not as much interior space as Class A motorhomes or some towables
- Can be difficult to park in tighter spaces
- Height can sometimes cause clearance issues
- Driving area takes up front portion
- Ideal for short trips but not full-time living
RUVs are a new way to blend the space you want with the versatility you need to get up and go.
- Kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, and pantries
- Multiple sleeping options, including convertible seating
- Interior and exterior entertainment systems
- Restrooms with showers
- Storage accessible from inside and outside the RV
All the terms and slang you’ll need to know to get started in RVing.
Answers to the most common questions about owning an RV and living the RV life.
Checklists, tips, and how-to videos to help you learn how to drive and operate your RV.