Senior Internal Auditor
The Senior Internal Auditor performs evaluations of the Company's operational, financial and compliance risks. This individual must be able to lead and perform, individually or in a team, all phases of internal audits and internal consulting projects including planning, fieldwork, reporting results and performing subsequent follow-up procedures.
Key attributes of the role include the ability to:
- Develop an audit risk assessment.
- Document/Update process flowcharts and narratives.
- Determine the appropriate detailed audit procedures to be performed. Prepare audit programs and perform testing.
- Evaluate and identify the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls.
- Assess exposures resulting from ineffective controls and draft audit reports that provide recommendations to management which address identified control deficiencies.
- Engagements may be under the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX) compliance initiative as well as outside of the SOX scope. Some audits may be of an operational or compliance nature.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Participate in special audit or consulting projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related field).
- CIA or willingness to pursue certification.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience supporting manufacturing clients or internal audit experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment with a publicly traded company.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Strong written communication and report-writing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 20%.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
About Thor Industries, Inc.
Thor is the sole owner of 25 brand companies, supported by approximately 210 facilities in five countries that, combined, represent the world's largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles. For more information on the Company and its products, please go to www.thorindustries.com.