Thor Industries is looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks to help maintain our Leap Program. This position will help in planning and organizing program activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
The Program Coordinator must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of Thor Industries’ Leap Program according to the organization’s standards. The Leap Program supports local school districts in providing applied learning and re-world experience for their students. The three curriculum levels, fifth grade, eigth grade and high school, provide students with a differentiated educational experience to meet their varying needs.
- Support planning and coordination of Leap Program activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Set up and speak at events
- Support growth and program development
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Willing and able to drive and set up an RV
- Availability for a flex schedule some days
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
About Thor Industries, Inc.
Thor is the sole owner of 25 brand companies, supported by approximately 210 facilities in five countries that, combined, represent the world's largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles. For more information on the Company and its products, please go to www.thorindustries.com.