Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
THOR Industries, Inc. recognizes the values and contributions of people with differences in experience, perspectives and capabilities. Diversity encompasses a variety of differences including, but not limited to: age, gender, experience, education, ethnicity, religious beliefs, cultural backgrounds, lifestyle and responsibilities.
At THOR we are committed to:
- Inspiring an inclusive culture which embraces individual differences
- Treating team members fairly and with respect
- Establishing a workplace free from discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Training team members to be aware of their rights and responsibilities in regards to fair treatment
- Providing equal opportunities based on ability, performance and potential
At THOR we recognize the value of recruiting, selecting and promoting team members with different backgrounds, knowledge, experience, etc. THOR engages in efforts to recruit minority, women and other candidates to create diverse applicant pools.
At THOR, we are committed to provide diversity and anti-discrimination/harassment training annually to all of our team members. The purpose of the training is to raise awareness and encourage healthy behavior which supports a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
In summary, diversity and inclusion are especially important to our culture as we continue to build a winning organization which is focused on strong performance and growth. This starts with an environment that attracts talented people who come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, and embrace a wide range of views and ideas.